Saturday, July 14, 2007

More Things

My THINGS continued . . .

6.  I've been having Flickr fun with fd's flickr toys, doing a poster and a mosaic.

  7.  I wrote a blog about some of my early forays in computing.

  8.  I signed up with Bloglines and subscribed to several RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds.  Time will tell how simple they are.  Maybe they're for simple minds.

  9.  I found some library-related Blogs and Feeds.

10.  I had some problems with Meez, but I would like to use it since envying the princess at ABC...1..23.  I ended up creating my Avatar at good ol' Yahoo.

11.  With Library Thing I realize many, many people like the same books as I.

     This whole exercise has been fun, and I enjoy figuring out things As We Stumble Along.

1 comment:

lians_mom said...

I finally figured out how to answer your tag! I am still at the beginning!