Monday, September 10, 2007

My Tube Thing 20 -- Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC. (Mac PC Parody)

I've been a fan of YouTube for months. I find alot of things hilarious. ItsJustSomeRandomGuy is one of the cleverest parodists around. He has made several of these videos. I spent a lot of my girlhood reading Superman, Detective, Sgt. Rock, Little Lulu, and Classics Illustrated. I did read some early Marvels such as Fantastic Four, Hulk, and Spiderman. I'm tempted to try out for Stan Lee's Who Wants to be a Superhero. I need to figure out my powers and hero identity.

1 comment:

JimD said...

Wowee. I just tuned in and see that you're almost finished with the program. And the last things are some of the fastest. #23 is almost a freebie. Thanks for participating. And hang in there. You're in the home stretch now!