Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Library Lunacy tagged me. I can do this because I don't have to think and come up with something brilliant.

These are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog.

1. I am published in a scientific journal.
2. My first Teddy Bear I named Ted. I ate his fur.
3. Robert Mitchum leaned against our refrigerator.
4. I voted for Nixon.
5. I don’t disbelieve in reincarnation.
6. I like yard work – getting my hands dirty.
7. I look like my father except that I have hair.
8. I support Greenpeace.

I am tagging the following: liansmom, knechtingthedots, Hobbit Day, ruth’s post, Animal Ness, Athena the Goddess of Wisdom, BlogSpiration23, My Blog

I've tagged these bloggers because I either know them or they seem like interesting people.

No comments: